- Welcome to Oxfordshire Sexual Health Service
- STI tests
- Infections we test for
- Online testing (self-test kits)
- I have symptoms of infection
- I’ve been in contact with an infection
- I want a test and have no symptoms / concerns
- How long should I wait before I test?
- Who will you tell if I have an infection?
- HIV care & prevention
- Other services
- Confidentiality, safety and inclusion
- Contact us
- For professionals
- About this website
Coronavirus / COVID-19
Our clinics are open by arrangement only. Please book a telephone consultation via email / phone.
Mask wearing and social distancing remain in place in all our sites. If you have a new continuous cough, a high temperature, or a loss or change to your sense of taste or smell, do not come to a clinic. Follow the national advice on coronavirus (COVID-19).