We recommend getting tested at least once a year if you are sexually active, or when you meet a new partner.
Online testing (self-test kits)
You can order an STI self-test kit online if:
- you are 18 or older
- you live in an area covered by Oxfordshire County Council (find your local council on the GOV.UK website)
- you have no symptoms/signs of infection or other concerns (such as being told a sexual partner has an STI)
Go to online testing (self-test kits) for more information, including what to do if you are under 18 or live outside the area covered by this service.
Telephone and clinic appointments
Sometimes, online testing may not be right for you. For example, if:
- you do not have safe and private access to the internet
- you do not have a safe and private address for the kit to be delivered
- you have additional needs, such as emergency contraception
Please book a telephone appointment; you will then be given a clinic appointment if necessary.
Book an appointment